Alternate Universe Roleplaying

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alternate Universe Roleplaying

This forum is dedicated to all the AU & freelance roleplayers out there. Find agency & plotting ideas, and make agencies inside the forum!

What is Dimiour?

ray
    Admin

What is Dimiour? Empty What is Dimiour?

Post by ray Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:44 pm

WELCOME TO DIMIOUR

What is Dimiour?
    Dimiour is a base for alternate universe and freelance roleplayers. The word dimiour itself is taken from the Greek language which means 'creative'.

What can we do here?
    There are a lot of things that you can do here. You can find ideas for agencies, characters, names, and even plotting ideas. You can also submit your own ideas here and find new friends or plotting buddies. What's interesting is that you can also make your own agency based here which means you will have your roleplaying activity here.

If we want to make an agency here how does it works?
    Go to the request thread and then there you would be able to see through some list of things you should read. Later on, you will be given your own thread with the name of your agency on the title and that's where your agencies activity should be.

I noticed a couple of members with different colors and titles, who are they?
    The CEO is the leader of the forum; colored in blue. The Shifters are the moderators of the forum and work to keep the forum in its place; colored in light pink/purple.

Can I be a CEO?
    Sorry but no. It is not an open group.

Can I be a Shifter?
    Yes you can! In the same forum as this one, you will find 'How To Be a Shifter'.

Can we take out things from here?
    Yes you can but make sure you always give us credits. If we see you taking out things from here without credits, we will banned you from the forum and block you on twitter.

If you have more questions, feel free to post questions below and the staffs will answer you as soon as possible. Enjoy going around the forum! Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 am